1 loaf, about 12 slices
1 cup of original Alove yogurt
3 ripe bananas (mashed)
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup brown sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¾ chopped walnuts
- In a mixing bowl, mix in the Alove yogurt, mashed bananas, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Add in vegetable oil and continue mixing.
- Once everything is mixed well, mix in the eggs, one egg at a time.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix in flour, baking soda, salt,and mix
- Add in the first bowl of wet ingredients and mix only until in corporated.
- Add walnuts and fold in.
- Grease a 9×5 inch pan with cooking spray and pour in mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for about 60 minutes and enjoy!
PRODUCT USED IN THE RECIPE: