6 large muffins
1 cup of blueberry Alove yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp almond extract (optional)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
¾ cup brown sugar (packed), divided
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
½ tbsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup blueberries
½ cup almond flour
2 tbsp butter (melted)
- In a mixing bowl, mix the Alove yogurt, egg, vanilla extract, almond extract, and vegetable oil. Whisk well.
- Once everything is mixed well, mix in the ½ cup brown sugar, and whisk well.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix just until combined.
- Add most of blueberries, but not all. Fold into mixture.
- Spoon into 6 extra-large muffin liners and add remaining blueberries on top.
- In a new mixing bowl, mix the almond flour, remaining ¼ cup of brown sugar, and melted butter.
- Sprinkle mixture on top of muffins.
- Sprinkle almond slices on muffins.
- Bake at 425°F for about 10 minutes.
- Lower to 375°F and bake for about 10-15 more minutes and enjoy!
For the latest recipes visit our Instagram page where you’ll also find recipes from our friends and influencers. It’s also a great place to share your ideas!
PRODUCT USED IN THE RECIPE: