About 12 pancakes
2 cups of blueberry Alove yogurt
½ tsp vanilla extract
In a separate mixing bowl sift,
1 cup all-purpose flour
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
2 tbsp sugar
½ cup blueberries
Butter or cooking spray
- In a mixing bowl, mix the Alove yogurt, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl, sift the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
- Add the second mixing bowl (dry ingredients) into the first mixing bowl and mix just until combined.
- Add blueberries and fold in.
- Set pan to medium heat. Grease pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Scoop some pancake mix onto pan and wait until it bubbles on top before flipping and cooking the other side.
- Optional: Serve with more berries and maple syrup!
For the latest recipes visit our Instagram page where you’ll also find recipes from our friends and influencers. It’s also a great place to share your ideas!
PRODUCT USED IN THE RECIPE: