2 containers of blueberry Alove yogurt
3 cups waffle cereal
2 tsp brown sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
6 tbsp butter, melted
Optional: mint for garnish
- Add waffle cereal, brown sugar, and cocoa powder to a blender or food processor, then pour the melted butter on top.
- Blend until cereal becomes crumbs and all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Press cereal mixture into mini cupcake molds, forming miniature “bowls.”
- Fill the cereal “bowls” with blueberry Alove yogurt, then freeze 1-2 hours.
- Remove from freezer, sprinkle mint (optional), and enjoy while frozen or slightly thawed.
PRODUCT USED IN THE RECIPE: