9-12 tarts per sheet
1 cup of vanilla Alove yogurt (or flavor of choice)
1/2 stick (4 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp powdered sugar
Pinch of lemon zest
1-2 puff pastry sheets, defrosted
1 egg beaten + 1 tsp of water for egg wash
Sliced fruits and berries
Optional: powdered sugar for dusting and mint for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine Alove yogurt, softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon zest. Mix well and chill in the fridge.
- Cut the defrosted puff pastry sheets into squares (or other desired shape) with a cookie cutter.
- Poke the middle of each square with a fork and score around the inside edge with a knife to create a dip for the filling.
- Place the squares on a greased baking tray and brush with egg wash.
Optional: sprinkle some powdered sugar on top of the egg wash for a sweeter pastry.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- When the puff pastry has cooled, top the center of each square with the filling and fruits. Garnish with mint if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
For the latest recipes visit our Instagram page where you’ll also find recipes from our friends and influencers. It’s also a great place to share your ideas!
PRODUCT USED IN THE RECIPE: