1 loaf, about 12 slices
2 containers of original Alove yogurt
½ container brown sugar (packed)
¼ container honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 containers all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
½ container powdered sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl, mix the Alove yogurt, brown sugar, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Once everything is mixed well, mix in the eggs, one egg at a time.
- Grate the rind of the 2 lemons into the mixing bowl and continue mixing.
- Add oil and mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the second mixing bowl (dry ingredients) into the first mixing bowl and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix!
- Lay parchment paper in a 9×5 inch pan and pour mixture into pan.
- Bake at 350∞F for about 45 minutes. Test with toothpick for readiness.
- To make glaze, mix powdered sugar and lemon juice well. Before serving, drizzle on top of the pound cake and enjoy!
For the latest recipes visit our Instagram page where you’ll also find recipes from our friends and influencers. It’s also a great place to share your ideas!
PRODUCT USED IN THE RECIPE: