10-inch round case, 12-16 slices
2 cups of original OR vanilla Alove yogurt
2 oz butter, softened
1 ½ cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 oranges, zest
2 oranges, juice
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup milk
3 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp orange juice
- In a mixing bowl, mix in the Alove yogurt, softened butter, and sugar. Mix well.
- Once everything is mixed well, mix in the eggs, one egg at a time.
- Add in vanilla extract and mix.
- Grate the rind of the 3 oranges into the mixing bowl and continue mixing.
- Mix in the juice from the 2 squeezed oranges.
- In a separate mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add about 1/3 of the second bowl (dry ingredients) into the first bowl and mix a little.
- Add ½ cup of milk and 1/3 of the dry ingredients and continue mixing
- Add another ½ cup of milk and remaining 1/3 of the dry in gredients. Mix only until combined.
- Grease spiral baking pan with cooking spray and pour in mixture.
- Thump on table to remove air bubbles.
- Bake at 350°F for about 50-55 minutes.
- Cool down and flip on to cooling rack.
- To make glaze, mix the powdered sugar, orange juice well. Once mixed, drizzle on top of the Bundt cake before serving and enjoy!