10-inch round case, 12-16 slices
2 cups of original OR vanilla Alove yogurt
2 oz butter, softened
1 ½ cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 oranges, zest
2 oranges, juice
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup milk
3 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp orange juice
- In a mixing bowl, mix in the Alove yogurt, softened butter, and sugar. Mix well.
- Once everything is mixed well, mix in the eggs, one egg at a time.
- Add in vanilla extract and mix.
- Grate the rind of the 3 oranges into the mixing bowl and continue mixing.
- Mix in the juice from the 2 squeezed oranges.
- In a separate mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add about 1/3 of the second bowl (dry ingredients) into the first bowl and mix a little.
- Add ½ cup of milk and 1/3 of the dry ingredients and continue mixing
- Add another ½ cup of milk and remaining 1/3 of the dry in gredients. Mix only until combined.
- Grease spiral baking pan with cooking spray and pour in mixture.
- Thump on table to remove air bubbles.
- Bake at 350°F for about 50-55 minutes.
- Cool down and flip on to cooling rack.
- To make glaze, mix the powdered sugar, orange juice well. Once mixed, drizzle on top of the Bundt cake before serving and enjoy!
For the latest recipes visit our Instagram page where you’ll also find recipes from our friends and influencers. It’s also a great place to share your ideas!